Wednesday, December 5, 2007

So much to do......so little time

It's days like today, where I am feeling stressed with everything on my plate, that the last thing I need to be doing is blogging. It has been a busy week, and will remain a busy month, up to the point we get on an airplane to go to Vegas for Christmas. My days are filled with cleaning, doctors appointments, lessons, COOKING, laundry, errands, kids school stuff and so forth. You know, the usual. On top of that, this month I have several chocolate fountains and of course the Christmas shopping (which is not close to being done). I know this is the same for most people. I so admire the many people that I see that can get it all done. Everything in order, organized, clean and dinner done when it needs to be. Maybe, one day I will actually be able to get everything done on my (Jeffs) list. Gotta go.......time to pick up the kids!---Becky

1 comment:

Matt said...

OK guys, hers my 2 cents on a couple of the topics

Becky, I am not a fan of short hair, but you are pulling it off real well.

Jeff, Seriously dude, who eats dinner @ 4:45. Suck it up bro. Grandma Rowe spoils everyone with having great dinners every night, right on time. Its really not too fair to Becky to compare her cooking to Grandma's (sorry bro, got your back on almost everything else)

And yes, Ashlyn is totally misunderstood.