Monday, December 17, 2007

Bubba needs your help!!!

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I think Bubba has given up on our blog. She will not write. Maybe she's got a case of blog fright. It happens. Remember when Donny Osmond battled through a severe case of stage fright? Seriously, I'm not joking. I saw it on E! True Hollywood Story. Now, this is just one man's opinion, but I think Donny was going through puberty and couldn't hit his high notes in Puppy Love. Okay, you've got to watch this. I about wet my pants watching it. Clean up in aisle five.



Speaking of the Osmonds...did anyone see Marie collapse on Dancing with the Stars? I know this is old, but it's funny.



That was great. The Osmonds are a train wreck. Marie is the Mormon version of Britney Spears.

Anyways, back to Bubba. Perhaps she doesn't want to write because she'll be turning 30 in a couple of months...mid-life crisis. Or maybe...she's pregnant. She was snoring last night. That's one of her pregnant signs. All women have them. Bubba snores when she's pregnant. No kidding. If Bubba is pregnant...remember who broke the story first. Oh, she's going to be mad. So, I'm begging everyone to send comments to our blog and give Bubba words of encouragement. Tell her she's a good writer. Tell her that her new hair cut looks nice. Tell her having 5 children isn't difficult.

Let me conclude what perhaps might be my final blog with these delightful pictures from our Church Christmas Party the other night. Click on the link below to take a look. Most people know to click on a link, but those directions are mainly for my mom. I love my mom. She's a great woman, but she struggles with cooking and computers. It must be a C thing. However, I doubt my mom has moved past the previous paragraph because she's probably calling everyone with news that Bubba is pregnant. Mom, it was a joke. She's not pregnant. At least I don't think she is, but Bubba was snoring last night. Bubba, was that you? Smells and snores like Cooper!

***Church Christmas Party Pictures***

5 comments:

Linds said...

Coop, I am REALLY disappointed that you knew that much about Donny Osmond. I think you need to spend more time working on your sports blog and less on Donny Osmond. Becky, we need a break from Jeff, throw your readers a bone and write something.

Linds said...

So it took me a minute to figure out how I had posted a comment when I realized it must be my Matty writing for me. At least sign your name so they can differentiate :)! Jeff, pictures are hilarious! Becky, looking for your favorite things.

Kenningtons said...

Becky,
This is Mike and Jamie. We need you to contribute alongside your YouTube star husband. It is okay if you are snoring. Don't let that stop you.
Mike and Jamie

Coops said...

Matty, I should have known it was you. Lindsay would never write or say, "throw your readers a bone." So is it Matty with one t or two t's? Obviously it's confusing to a lot of people including your wife. I've seen her type it Maty and Matty. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe there aren't any new blogs. Here it is wednesday, and my life is on hold. Here's a concept: you've heard of iROBOT; (the robot that vacuums your floors) now there's iSCUBA (a robot that washes your floor); they should make an iBUBBA - makes dinner on time and BLOGS. C'mon guys, I'm vicariously living through your family. Entertain me...