Monday, May 19, 2008

Utah

I was lucky enough to visit with many family and friends while I was in Utah. Unfortunately, no matter how long I am there it is never enough time to see everybody. If I had been better at blogging I could go into more details of the trip. For now pictures and captions will have to do.


My good friend Amy D and I at her house


Katie Graduates with her Masters in accounting! I am on the left, my brother Spencer is on the right.


Another Grad photo with Spencer's family, Katie, myself and my mom and dad


Reese with her cousin Benjamin. I hope he still likes her, they are only a few weeks apart and Reese wouldn't stop attacking him. I guess she is learning from her big sis, Ash.


Reese with her cousin Tanner. I had so many cute photo ops of those two!

We met up with Jeffs sister Jodi and Jeri Anne for Cold Stone. Here is Jodi with her daughter Andi. Obviously, Jeff has Reese.

We were fortunate to be able to visit with Marianne Lloyd for a bit. Here is a pic of two of Rich Lloyds boys. James and Josh. Good buddies of our kids.

We got to stay with the Geddes's for a few days. It helped us to feel right at home. Here is Reese with Kate, Lauryn and Ali

Reese with her future husband Blake Geddes (if we could only choose)

We flew home on the same flight as Brian and Mary Bishop. Jeff couldn't pass up this opportunity.




1 comment:

Linds said...

Love the pics, feeling a little offended that Reese doesn't want a piece of Will :)...just teasing. Fun to see your family and friends in UT