Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Deals

So, I get so excited when garage sale season starts. There's nothing like finding a steal and the invigorating feeling that I get from it. I don't know what my problem is. I like to find good deals and can't pay full price for anything. So, I wanted a KitchenAid for Christmas. I just couldn't bring myself to let Jeff get one for me when there were several other things I could get for the price of a KitchenAid. Well, my steal for the year is this KitchenAid I found at a garage sale at a neighborhood across the street.

$10. You read that correctly. I seriously got this for $10!! I was like, "Does it work"? The lady said yes. She just never bakes, that it's been in her garage for a while. I used it the next day to make cookies. It looks and works just like new. Woot!! (woot.com, great website by the way)

3 comments:

Pauline said...

You go Becky! Be sure and teach your kids my motto: Between point A and point B there is always a thrift store inbetween!

Ginny said...

I'm so jealous, good find! A mixer is definitely on my wish list once we get into a house where I actually have space to store it!

Krystal said...

Wow, I thought I was a good shopper, I have nothing on you! She practically gave that away!