Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Piano Recital


Max had his first piano recital this week. We were getting nervous because sometimes at home he can be so lazy, rushing through songs, playing incorrectly. He had 3 songs to perform. 2 songs he learned from piano and the other is his arrangement "Fight and Steele". We were so proud of him. He probably played better than we have ever heard him. I will see if Jeff will post some of it on youtube. Lexi and Max are both really learning to become quite the pianists (sorry, I hate to brag).

Max and Ashlyn with Max's piano teacher

8 comments:

Jill said...

Max is so amazing on the piano!!! By the way, tell Jeff it's on for the Lakers/ Spurs series!!!! Spurs all the way!!!!!!!!!

Coop said...

Easy now... Becky is on my side. Loser buys dinner???

Jeff

Anderson's said...

I wish we could have heard Max play. Looks like you guys have been busy doing fun stuff!

Jill said...

Crap!!!! I'm getting nervous!!! I'm saying major prayers right now for my team!! Is that bad to pray for a sports team to do well?

Coop said...

No, just as long as you're praying for the right team... the Lakers!!!

Jeff

Jill said...

You don't have to say anything!! Also, gloating(is that how you spell it) is bad, so you better not do it!!! I guess I should ask where you want to go for dinner? AAAHHHH!!!! WHat the heck happened? Those Spurs drive me crazy!!!!

Coop's Sports Scoop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coop said...

The Spurs are old. That's what happened. And Manu Ginobil was hurt. They'll be back next season. Ruth's Cris sounds good... totally kidding!