Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tooth Fairy Crush



Okay, so Lexi lost a tooth yesterday.  She put her tooth under her pillow with a note.  I was a little worried that Ms. tooth fairy would forget because she often does.  So when I woke up this morning to wake up Lexi for school my stomach dropped when I saw her look under her pillow.  She got a smile on her face and took out her note that she had written.  I guess Mr. tooth fairy did not forget to leave money.  To my surpise he left a note in response to hers.  Here is how the notes went:


Alexis: Dear Tooth Fairy, this is a tooth I drew
 (this is written inside of a tooth she drew, LOL) 
I hope you like the tooth.  Love, Alexis
Above this she wrote: One more thing I hope I get a dollar.
P.S. It doesn't really matter if I get a dollar.

Mr Tooth Fairy: Thank you for the tooth! It's a nice looking tooth.
  Good luck with the rest of your teeth.  Love, Tooth Fairy.
P.S. Enjoy the dollar.  You have beautiful teeth!

When I read it I couldn't help but laugh at both of them.  I love my little Lexi and I think I am developing a crush on Mr. Tooth Fairy.  Don't tell Jeff......

6 comments:

annieandjustin said...

How cute! Oh I miss you guys so much! Justin doesn't get the day after thanksgiving off so we aren't sure what to do! We took all the vacation days off for Mississippi.

Unknown said...

~_~

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

that's tender. LOVE IT!

Ginny said...

Oh, that's special! Nice save Mr. Tooth Fairy.

Jenny said...

How cute is that story?!?!?

Anderson's said...

that is the cutest story ever. i love lexi, she is so cute.