Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm Jeff Cooper.....

Okay, I'm not Jeff Cooper but, that is what I am hearing right now over and over again. I wanted to update our blog tonight but, Jeff is editing his latest Football video on the Mac where my pics are. I'm not letting that stop me. I have his laptop. Eveytime I go to blog, something distracts me or I come up with an excuse why I am too busy.

I am trying to keep Jeff company tonight since he has two nights in a row he has to cover football this week. This football thing has been a great opportunity for him. It's what he has always wanted to do! He is loving it. It has been a sacrifice of our time but, hopefully it pays off. Anyways a quick "Jeff" story.

Ashlyn was getting out of our car this week and I asked her to get Reeses drink that was on the floor of our car. I could see it behind her foot. She pretended she couldn't see it. She's like "I don't know what your talking about". I was holding Reese, she was crying and I just wanted to get inside. I got impatient with Ashlyn and she was like, "Sorry mommy, I was just trying to be a jokester like daddy". Funny that she actually said that because, Jeff and I have noticed that she does take after him. She has such a comedic personality. I didn't realize she was actually TRYING to be like Jeff (this could get scary)!!

3 comments:

annieandjustin said...

Ha ha that little girl cracks me up! You need to write all the things she does and give it to her when shes older. The other day we were just talking about when she hit Justin's bum and tried to blame it on you.

Anderson's said...

That's hilarious. I love that little Ashy!

April said...

Nice...you are in for some serious trouble now. :)
Kara had so much fun with her the other night. She needs to come over sometime.