Monday, January 14, 2008

Who's slacking now???

Jeff!! So, I distinctively remember Jeff telling me when he started the blog that he wanted me to take turns posting every other day. In fact, on one of Jeffs previous posts he states:
"Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I think Bubba has given up on our blog. She will not write. Maybe she's got a case of blog fright. It happens."
Who's got blog fright now? Maybe it was Disneylands Tower of Terror that still has him scared (I was hoping Jeff would blog about our trip). As I was taking Jeff to work today (because we are down to one car) I asked him when he was going to update our blog. He said he was tired of it and was done blogging!! Can you believe that? I hate to admit that I will be sad if that is true. Even though he makes jokes at my expense, I do find his posts entertaining. Here we go again, back to the polls. I am sorry, I know polls can get annoying (at least ours wont be wrong like the political ones) but, I think we need to get Jeff back into blogging. What do you think? Take the poll to the right.

~Becky

3 comments:

Kenningtons said...

WHAT??!! We were wondering what happened to Jeff! Jeff, we Kenningtons are begging you not to quit on us.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I don't know how to quit you. Mister Blog from Brokeback Mountain

Linds said...

Seriously, I will be so sad! Jeffrey...what happened to the list of blog topics. You must not quit on us! We will anxiously be awaiting your hilarious response.