Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kids, kids & more kids

Cohen Cooper Anderson

Congratulations to Jeffs sister Jodi and our brother-in-law Ryan for bringing a new baby boy into the family today!!

Well, Jeff has decided that we need to take turns updating the blog. He says daily........HA, we will see about that. So, my day was filled with kids. Mine and others. I had the privilege of watching several different kids throughout the day. To tell you the truth, I look forward to watching other kids play here. As the kids have gotten older, it is really more of a help than a hinder. They just run off and play. Today, as I watched a little boy named Derek, it brought back fond memories when he came running in with a Barbie doll (Sorry, Mat but, I promise he wasn't playing with it). I had to laugh to his mom Lindsay telling her what my mom used to do with our Barbie dolls when we were growing up. I think like any mom, my mother started to get concerned as her boys were getting older seeing these naked Barbies lying around. She decided she would paint underwear and bras on all of our Barbies. Unfortunately, this made word around my schoolmates. I had boys teasing me that my mom painted underwear on my Barbies. I hate to admit that I denied it up and down. Now, it is my turn to decide what to do to cover up our Barbies. It's not enough to just ask my daughters to keep them dressed! Well, I better run. Lexi has to finish reading 30 more pages by the end of the night for a book report. Unfortunately, she is following my procrastination ways. ----Becky

3 comments:

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

You guys are so cute! I am so glad you have this so now I can keep an eye on some of my most favorite cousins!!!

Linds said...

You are the best, it is a help more than a hinderance...ha! Thanks again for watching little D. I had to tell you, this morning he was helping me with the laundry and was sitting on the dryer as I sorted. He just kept saying "I want Becky's house". Just wanted you to know you're loved!

Linds said...

What's up with Jeff not posting yesterday. I thought this was going to be an every other day turn taking deal :) Love the blog!