Sunday, August 31, 2008

For MaxPreps.com...I'm Jeff Cooper. Jiffy Boy covers his first football game!

Well, here it is... my first sports package in 7 years. It's pretty bad. I promise it will get better. For those of you who don't know, I'm covering High School football this year for MaxPreps.com. MaxPreps.com is an online resource for HS sports. So, here it is... "At the Game" presented by Burger King.

http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/maxprepstv.mxp/videoid-74c65722-a930-45c1-a6fa-adafc32e7f8c

The girls also wanted me to post this video of them dancing. They definitely have that Vegas blood in them...

1 comment:

annieandjustin said...

Good job Jiffy! You looked great out there. Do you get to cover other sports? The girls look adorable. I can't wait to see them on so you think you can dance! They can move!