Friday, April 25, 2008

Working from home... what fun!!!

I had no intention of writing today, but my daughter made me do it. After working from home the last two days, I've been able to witness firsthand what Bubba deals with on a daily basis. Sure it's been stressful, tough, irritating and demanding, but it's also been fun and entertaining!!! I like it so much... I think I want to quit my job and stay home. I mean, just think of all the blogging opportunities. For example, watch this video of my sweet Ashlyn throwing a temper tantrum.



I love technology. That video was taken on my BlackBerry Curve from Sprint. Did you know Sprint is home of the Simply Everything Plan? Now get unlimited voice, data, text, e-mail, Web-surfing, Sprint TV(SM), Sprint Music, GPS Navigation, Direct Connect and Group Connect for just $99.99 a month. Sorry, shameless promotion. Anyways, I showed Ashlyn the video, and I think she felt bad. She told me she didn't like it. She was probably embarrassed. Hey, if athletes are using video technology to improve their game, why not use it to improve your child's or even your spouse's behavior? I think it's a great idea. It allows me as a parent to analyze my child's performance and provide tips on what they could do better next time. And, what kid would want a video like that on YouTube? It could work really well with those of you who have teenagers.

Well, I need to go. It's time to get ready to leave for Utah. Ashlyn, was that you? Smells like Cooper. Ashlyn, strike a match next time!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Becky,

Call me if you get a chance.

Jill

Kenningtons said...

Jeff,
I am glad to see you back in the blogging game and your references to athletes and all things so familiar to me. I don't have much time to blog either or to look at others' blogs so when I do it is great to read your funny posts.

I am glad to hear Max is getting more aggressive at sports and letting go of his gel. I don't want to say it but it may be because his dad used to spike his hair when Max made guest appearances in EQ meetings many years ago.

Mike

April said...

That is an awesome video...it looks so familiar. We have those frequently in my house.
Cheers.

the cooperfive said...

Caleb and Ahlyn. Ashlyn and Caleb. I think they were twins separated at birth (funny thing is, you think I would have noticed that).

We now have a hole in our wall and a broken handle on our sliding glass door because of the lovely things we do when raising children.

Funny stuff.